Community Villa is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and users. This policy sets out how we will treat and use your personal information.
What information will we collect?
Information which we may collect will include (but is not limited to):
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
This information will be collected via:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to, or contributing to, our website services, email notifications, blog and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
What will we use your information for?
Community Villa may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- For ‘service administration purposes’, which means that Community Villa may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (eg to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To conduct market research and other surveys.
- To enable your use of services provided on the website.
- We use aggregate audience details (where no individual is identifiable) to help us improve our understanding of our users and their preferences:
- To improve the website and to monitor website usage.
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- Where required by applicable law or where ordered to by a court or other similar body.
- As we think necessary to protect our legal rights, a registered user or third party, or to prevent personal injury.
You may modify your preferences or get further information by writing to us at
Community Villa LTD
Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Rotherham, S63 5DB, England
Company Number: 11829772
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting material to the website and blog
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to communityvilla.com, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on communityvilla.com, Community Villa may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Community Villa reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of European Union (eg because content you have posted may be defamatory), Community Villa may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
Any material submitted to this website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold and transmitted by Community Villa anywhere in the world, in any medium.
Community Villa is free to use, without compensation to user, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
The information on this site is provided solely for general illustrative and instructional purposes only, and does not create a business or professional services relationship. Business practice, business challenges, technology, laws and regulations vary by country and change from time to time, and compliance with such standards depends on the particular circumstances. Any reliance on the information on this website is solely at the user’s own risk. This site contains links to servers maintained by other organisations.
Community Villa cannot and does not provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of information found on any of these servers or the content of any file that you might choose to download from a third party site.
Community Villa assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, user’s computer or other property on account of user’s access to, use of, or browsing in the website or user’s downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
Community Villa reserves the right to modify or amend this disclaimer and policy at any time and for any reason. Any changes to this disclaimer and policy posted on the website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the website after any changes are posted, the user acknowledges acceptance of those changes.